|Body Mass (kg)||Normal Activity (g/day)|
|2 – 3||40 – 50|
|3 – 4||50 – 70|
|4 -5||70 – 80|
|4 – 6||80 – 90|
Low-ash chicken meat meal (30%min), ground corn*, rice (20% min), chicken & ostrich fat, (with mixed tocopherols), corn gluten, beet pulp, salmon oil, dried egg, inulin, cellulose, yeast (including beta-glucans), mannan-oligosaccharides, hydrolysed chicken liver, Vitamins & Minerals (including Vitamin E, A, D3, K3, B1, B2, B12, B6, Calcium pantothenate, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Niacin, Folic acid, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulphate, Ferrous sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Selenium); taurine, yucca schidigera extract
- The fortification of Taurine helps the development of eyesight and prevents cats from going blind as cats cannot produce this essential amino-acid by itself.
- The balanced levels of minerals especially magnesium, phosphorus and calcium significantly decreases the risk of Struvite crystal forming within the bladder. Proven trials are done yearly to ensure effectiveness.
- High Omega 3 a level automatically allows for higher DHA & EPA levels that assist in brain and cognitive function.
- Higher levels of Omega 3 & 6 allow for optimal skin health and a lustre coat.
- Taurine is an amino-acid that helps the development of the heart and heart function.
- Cellulose fibres along with soluble fibre like MOS and FOS, help prevent hairball forming by assisting hair through the digestive tract.